I don't know about you but it feels like this week has been dragging....so slow! Perhaps its the weather, perhaps its because its the start of summer and things are slowing down but either way I'm feeling antsy and need to get out of the house!
1. We had the most amazing clouds this past Tuesday. I actually stopped in the middle of the street when I was driving to pick Simone up from school to snap this shot. It totally reminds me of the Simpson's!
2. Larry was busy Monday and Tuesday working on his car with a friend so it was just me and Simone hanging out. Monday since it was gloomy and we had rain we ended up on the couch with a movie and popcorn. We did the same on Tuesday, so on Wednesday I got her a treat, Jiffy Pop. What fun we had popping that up! I don't think I've ever popped one of those myself, it was a hoot.
3. Someones sunflowers are coming along nicely. Here they are on Wednesday
4. Yesterday after we dropped Simone off at school Larry and I set off on a little bike ride. It was nice to be back on two wheels!
5. I'm not one to judge and I love bacon just as much as the next guy but seriously, I think this bacon craze has gone far enough! Spotted at World Market, in the well defined "Bacon" section.
I mean really, what a bacon latte?
On that inspired note, I bid you all a happy and wonderful weekend! Maybe you'll have some bacon...?