Fast forward a few months and Letterpress classes are back at Studio Calico with Letterpress 2.0! This class will be taught by one of my favorite Paper Crafters, Geralyn Sy and I cannot wait!
- Detailed PDF from Geralyn with insight into how she fits Letterpress into her creative process
- 1 video and 4 PDF tutorials sharing new techniques for Letterpress from Geralyn
- Access to a class message board where you can discuss Letterpress with Geralyn and your fellow students
- Challenges to keep you inspired and creating all month long!
This is what you will need as far as supplies go
- Lifestyle Crafts L Letterpress platform bundle
- Studio Calico letterpress plates – Many of the techniques and inspiration pieces will use more than one design.
- Manual diecut machine (The Cuttlebug, Epic, Big Shot and Evolution will all work with the platform. I have the Cuttlebug and its worked great for me)
- Letterpress Paper (you'll want plenty on hand believe me!)
- Letterpress Ink
These are some additional items that would be nice to have
- Cleaning Cloths – these cut thru the ink and make clean up so much easier
- A large brayer – The letterpress bundle comes with an ink brayer, but you’ll find a larger brayer makes even inking on larger plates that much easier.
This class will also come with these printables and digital files so you can make complete projects.
Because the Letterpress 2.0 class will not include the basic how to's of home letterpressing they are also offering a Letterpress Class Bundle where you'll receive access to Letterpress 2.0 AND the introductory Letterpress class taught by Tina Aszmus in September 2013 . The introductory class includes 8 full tutorials, 6 videos and 30 great projects to get you started & is available only through the bundle purchase. So if you didn't take that first class and want to learn the basic how to's first I would really suggest signing up for the bundle, you can do that right here.
Signs ups for both the Letterpress 2.0 class and the Two Class Bundle are open until 11:59pm EST on May 31st so make sure you sign up while you still can. I can't wait for Letterpress 2.0 so I look forward to seeing you in the classroom on June 1st.