- My Christmas just got made with this little announcement and with Sofia Coppola no less. I'm quite certain some sort of party will be planned around the airing of this special. I'm giddy in anticipation of the air date, just giddy!
- My friend Shanna Noel just announced another class with Studio Calico. Gratitude Documented it's the perfect way to focus on all that is good in your life as the holiday season approaches. Make sure you take a look at the materials she has designed, they are so, so cool.
- We are embarking on quite the adventure this Halloween, we have never been this time of year so being there to Trick or Treat will be a big treat (LOL) for all of us. Our costumes are almost ready, well my daughters is. The adult costumes still need to be finished, and they aren't really costumes but they compliment hers so it should still be cute for pictures. I'll be sure to share as soon as they are done. We're pretty excited to see what's in store for us.
- I have found the perfect shade of red lipstick for anyone who like me has a lot of red in your hair real or manufactured. It's the loveliest brick red shade and I just love it, I plan on wearing it a lot the next few months.
- I went ahead and purchased Ali Edwards December Daily kit again this year. I really love what I saw in the mock ups and I love having a kit to use. I picked the off white album because I did red last year and that was the only other option. However, I am seriously considering using the new Linen Handbook from Studio Calico. I just love the texture and I think it will be lovely with something gold or silver on the front cover. I'm excited to get both of these items in my hands and to start planning out what I'm going to do with them.
Have a great weekend everyone!