Have you seen that list of outrageous pumpkin products online, its basically mocking those that love all things pumpkin and while I would happily purchase some of them, some are just ridiculous. Until some of these are a real thing (hello pumpkin vodka) I thought I would share all things pumpkin and caramel (tossed in for good measure) that I am loving right now. I mean is fall, if you can't do it now when can you!
- If you haven't trip Project 7 gum yet, you should its really yummy. They came out with this seasonal flavor that I ordered direct from them because I couldn't find it in a store near me. Its really good!
- This is hands down the best yogurt I have ever had and I feel like I'm making even more trips to Target than normal because that's the only place you can get this flavor. I sure hope they keep this on the shelf at least thru November. I'm Obsessed!
- I heart Bath and Body Works and they do the seasonal scents exceptionally well and this one doesn't disappoint.
- Okay so I saw someone post these online so I had to try them. They are yummy but super sweet. One and your done kind of sweet, so thankfully they are small.
- Even my husband who never likes anything flavored likes this granola. That must mean its really good and I suppose I need to stock pile it while I still can.