Just wanted to pop in and share a few things as we end the week;
- It was national pot pie day on Tuesday so I made one on Wednesday...I know a day late but it was the first National Day on our Bucket List and I didn't want to miss out. I blame our big late lunch on Tuesday for causing the delay but I had this recipe picked out and I really wanted to try it. I'm so glad I did because it was amazing! I used carrots, mushrooms and green beans and tossed in some chopped cooked bacon. If you're a pot pie fan, make this one!
- I'm officially addicted to Outlander, love the show and I'm reading the first book right now. I wonder how much a ticket to Scotland costs....
- A friend mentioned on Facebook the the other night that he set up a personal hotspot from his iPhone to his laptop and my mind was blown, I had no idea this was possible. A quick google search and I had the info. This will come in so handy when I'm in a hotel and don't want to pay for wifi in order to use my ipad.
- My girl lost her 5th tooth on Wednesday with an awesome assist (yank) from Dad! Yay!
- Trying to find the perfect thing to wear to Hello Kitty Con next month, I love this but I'm still looking for options but I know nothing will be as cute as Simone's dress, sold out in the US but you can see it there.
Okay well I'm off but I'll be back tomorrow for reveal day.