Studio Calico has done it again, read everyone's mind and announced their newest class starting in October, Agenda. Have you seen what some people are doing with their planners? It's amazing! This class is the perfect thing for people that want to be organized on paper yet still add some creative flair to it. Who says a planner can't be pretty right! Not to mention that Marcy is the queen of all things related to organization so I am bound to learn a lot from her on how to keep myself on task while looking good doing it.
Here is what you will get with this class
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE
- PDF lessons covering everything from setting up your planner to making it functional for you, all while adding your own style and flair to its pages.
- Three videos from Marcy Penner
- A peek into each of the contributor's planners, as well as insight into how they organize and decorate them.
- Digital files from Hello Forever designed for your planner (coming soon)
- Planner Set Up
- Inserts - Pockets, Bookmarks and Dividers
- Bullet Journaling
- Ideas for using your planner to stay organized
What You Need
- Any style of planner or mini binder
- Your favorite calendar and notebook inserts
Their is an exclusive stamp set available although the initial supplies have sold out. A reorder has been done so if you want in on the super cute stamps make sure you sign up ASAP as I'm not sure that another order will be placed after this second round.
I mean how cute are these stamps!!!!! I love the faces and I'm pretty partial to the little water glasses too.
Marcy has also designed some super cute stickers that are on sale this week while supplies last so make sure you grab these too, you can see all of the class supplies here.
I look forward to seeing you all in class, now I need to find the perfect planner.....