- If you've been here long enough you know that I love anything related to sparkle and I love neon. These super sized 3D sequins that I cut out on my Cameo and hung up above my desk are making me all kinds of happy right now. You can find the cut file here, it seriously rocks! The paper I used is all from Michael's, the gold foil is a specialty paper and the neon was in a multi pack of other neon colors.
- So I painted my nails this past Saturday using this tutorial from A Beautiful Mess and I must say, its held up super well. I didn't use the polish they recommended I used this one instead. I think I'll try it with one of the brands they suggested to see if I get even better results.
- Did you see the new launch of Studio Calico's latest mid-release South of Market, so awesome! Its just perfect for this time of year when all I want to do is eat yummy fruits and vegetables.
- Speaking of yummy vegetables, we have been making this salad a lot lately, two times this past week in fact. Its delicious and so easy. My dressing was just olive oil, a splash of balsamic vinegar, several shakes of Penzy's Italian Herb Mix, salt and pepper.
- Because we have had amazing weather to go along with all of the fresh fruit and veggies we had a little s'mores party outside in our backyard on Tuesday night. There really is nothing better than a hot s'more on a beautiful night. The only thing that would have made them better is if I could have found these. I've searched lots of stores but have had no luck yet. I had a s'more made with them recently and they were delicious. I must widen my search territory I guess.
Have a great weekend!