Because of all of that, when this class was announced I was sold immediately.
"Take a spin on the color wheel with Color Studio. Join Studio Calico Creative Team Member Lisa Truesdell for an online class exploring color palettes from monochromatic to rainbow hued. You'll experiment with techniques for adding color to your projects with ink, mist, and watercolors, and learn to mix and match the products in your kits for a whole new look."
I think the beauty of this class is it will appeal to the obvious color lovers like myself but I think it will be just as beneficial to those that may be a bit fearful of color, those that might not be as comfortable with combining colors or those that need help with coming up with combinations that work cohesively together.
Check out this fantastic intro video from Lisa
Here is what you can expect to see when the class starts on March 1st.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :
- 4 videos from Lisa sharing color & design ideas
- 8 secrets for unlocking the color wheel and tips for using color effectively on your projects
- 56 perfect color schemes
- technique tutorials for adding color to your pages with ink, mist, watercolors, patterned paper and embellishments.
- PDF lessons posted each Tuesday & Thursday in March
- 40 all new projects, including layouts, Project Life® spreads and cards
- bonus color schemes in every PDF
- Your favorite Studio Calico kits or products from your stash
- Ink, Mister Huey's Color Mists and watercolors in your favorite hues
- Patterned paper, alphabets and embellishments in a rainbow of colors.
- Neutral papers in various styles that you can add color to - we recommend SC Grid paper, vellum and watercolor paper
- Printable journal cards, accents and labels from Hello Forever
- Cut Files from Hello Forever
- Color Studio planning sheet from Hello Forever
- Ink planning sheet from Hello Forever
I sure hope I see you in the classroom, its going to be an amazing class. Click here to sign up, class starts March 1st.