Here is the first class Snapshot - Bring your every day moments into focus with Snapshot. Join April Foster in shooting a photo a day in September and learn to capture all of the little details that add up to your favorite memories. Snapshot will be enrolling through 9/30/2014 at 11:59pm EST, and class will begin on September 1st.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU’LL RECEIVE :
- 30 photo prompts designed to help you turn the camera on every aspect of your life and find new things to capture.
- Photo samples for every prompt from April and one of her contributors, along with bonus ideas for each to help stretch your creativity.
- Tips and tricks for staying inspired to pick up your camera and shoot new things from April and her contributors.
- A minibook project from April featuring her photos from the class.
- A class message board and gallery to share your thoughts and photos.
- Digital photo brushes from Hello Forever (shown below).
- A printable prompt list – sized to fit into your planner or your camera bag.
The next class is Pen & Paper - Put pen to paper and make your memories come alive. Join Laura Kurz for Pen & Paper and take your layouts to the next level by seeing how you can use words to truly make a page. From journaling prompts to interviewing your loved ones, this class will explore many different ways of looking at life to tell your story. Pen & Paper will be enrolling through 9/30/2014 at 11:59pm EST, and class will begin on September 1st.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :
- 8 PDF lessons designed to help you find your voice and share your memories in a more meaningful way.
- 1 video from Laura sharing her thoughts on the importance of journaling.
- Digital layout templates from Shanna Noel in 12x12 & 8.5x11 (shown below) - designed with room for your biggest stories.
Week One – Getting Started
- Assignment 1 – Finding Your Voice
- Assignment 2 – Recording A Day, A Week, A Month
Week Two – The Interview and the Letter
- Assignment 1 – The Interview
- Assignment 2 – If I Die on Monday
Week Three – Other Ways of Storytelling
- Assignment 1 – Let Others Tell Your Story
- Assignment 2 – When You Can’t Find the Right Words
Week Four – Looking for Prompts and Being Random
- Assignment 1 – The Prompt
- Assignment 2 – Let it Flow
Now if you are like me and know that you want to take both classes check this offer out! Purchase the Photos & Words bundle and save over 10% off enrolling in each class individually! This bundle offer is available through September 30th. By enrolling in the Photos & Words Bundle, you will receive access to two classes - Pen & Paper with Laura Kurz and Snapshot with April Foster.
I hope to see you in the classroom!