I'm fairly obsessed with good organization, I work best with things in their place and I am always on the look out for new storage ideas and a fresh perspective on how to keep my workspace organized. Needless to say when Studio Calico announced their latest class with Marcy Penner, I was so excited! I mean check out the awesomeness that will come with this class.
- 8 lessons that will walk you through the process of assessing your space & storage, your stash, and how you use it so that you can organize (and maintain) your workspace in a way that works for you.
- Bonus lessons sharing ideas for finding vintage pieces for storage, repurposed and recycled storage ideas, creating an inspiration board, starting fresh in a new space, and identifying & tackling your "hot spot" problem areas.
- A class message board where you can interact with your teachers, and get encouragement and support from the teachers and your fellow students as you go through the process of perfecting your workspace.
Bonus Digital Files :
- Worksheets for each lesson, to help you work through the class
- Printable tabs to use to label your supplies
- Cut files for tabbed dividers for your 3x4in and 4x6in cards
- Reveal planning checklists
- Kit tracking sheets
I am super excited for the bonus Digital Files because Marcy is the queen of planning sheets so I know these will be awesome.
Sign ups for this class will close this Thursday 7/31 so make sure you sign up before its too late, you can do that right here. There's also still time to bundle some of the class supplies with your monthly kit orders, like this stamp set which I love and purchased just to have on hand for the class.
Its a great time to get your workspace in tip top shape so I hope to see you in the classroom!